Background

Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

100th post!!!

Crazy!!!  I was typing up another post, and realized that it said "Posts: 100" on my sidebar!  

A little crazy that it took me 3 1/2 years to get there (my first two years I didn't post a whole ton), but SO much has happened since I started!  I decided that I'd do a special post for my 100th post about everything that's happened, and then put the other post up tomorrow :)

Here's what has happened since I started this blog:

- Neal and I got engaged
- We got married: 
- Neal taught me how to snowboard
- I graduated from Front Range with my AA
 - Neal graduated with his AA from Front Range
- We went to Utah several times, and went to General Conference once
- We moved to Fort Collins because of my new job
- We got two little parakeets named Sierra and Miyah
- We took several trips: Breckenridge, Las Vegas (1 and 2), and Glenwood Springs, Idaho
- Angela passed away
- Neal got to mix a bunch of awesome shows!
- My sister, Tiffany, got married
- We saw a bunch of awesome shows
- We finally got pregnant with Baby J :)
- We found out Baby J is a boy
- Neal got a rockin' new job

It's been a cuh-rayzy and amazing 3 1/2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment