Background

Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 13, 2011 - Part 3: Neal and Amanda at the temple

All photographs are ©Kelsey Hansen Photograph

Walking out the temple doors right after being sealed :)


Neal's so excited ;)


I love this picture because I think it captures how happy and excited we are
Walking along the south side of the temple








This series of pictures is ridiculous, but I love it.  Basically, Kelsey is taking the picture of Neal, I realize what is going on in the process, and try to photo-bomb him!

     





These are also some of my favorites!










These pictures were all me!  I LOVED what my dress did when I spun around, so I wanted pictures of it!





Click to see Part 1 of our pictures (with our families)
Click to see Part 2 of our individual pictures at the temple
To read about our wedding day click here

No comments:

Post a Comment