Background

Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oh my hair....

 So I just spent 20 minutes searching for this picture:


This is the story of me and Neal when it comes to my hair.  It was super long when we were dating because I was growing it out for our wedding.  I cut it pretty soon after our wedding, and have had it shoulder length or shorter since.  Now I'm trying to grow it back out again because I miss all of the different things I was able to do with it!

So this was one our wedding day when my hair was the longest...when it wasn't curled it came down to just below my shoulder blades.

This was right after I cut it, when it's shoulder length... 


 And this was the last time I got it cut in December, very short.



Right now it's shoulder length again, so here's my question for you: what do you think I should do?  I'm thinking about growing it out again....

1 comment:

  1. Grow it out! I did the exact same thing you did...I miss my long hair so much: / I really do think it looks better long!

    ReplyDelete