Background

Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 13, 2011 - Part 1: Family

Here are the pictures from our wedding day (2 years later)!  To read about our wedding day, click here.

All photos - ©Kelsey Hansen Photograph

Everybody!!
Neal's Family
The Johnson Family


Neal's Grandma and Grandpa Milligan

Neal's aunt Peggy and uncle Henry

With Neal's parents and siblings

Neal's parents: Judy and Murell

Neal with his parents



Neal with his siblings
Angela: a now very cherished picture

Craig
Shauna

Us and Neal's cousins, Steph and Brian



My family

Us and my Great-Grandma Kidder

Us and my Grandma and Grandpa Sabec
Us and my Grandma and Grandpa Psuik

Uncle Larry and Aunt Sonja

Uncle George


My parents: Brent and Jessica
Me with my parents



My siblings
Describes Neal and Tiffany's relationship

Tiffany, me, Cole, Amber



Us and my cousin Nicole


My "second dad" Trent

Gary Hansen - he was our single's ward bishop for most of the time we were in the ward

"Abby Lou" :)

Neal's two best friends, Porter and Troy

Part 2 - our individual photos
Part 3 - our photos at the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment