Background

Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

30 Weeks!!!

What?!  Can you believe it's been two weeks already since I posted about being in my third trimester??  I sure can't.  Time is FLYING!  Little dude will be here before we know it!

This was at 29 weeks and 3 days.  This outfit made me look a lot bigger, but it was super comfy!  Haha :)


Only 70 days until he is supposed to be here.  That's crazy talk to me.  It's kind of funny because I'm definitely getting that "nesting" instinct, and I want to go out and buy everything for him and set up his room.  Neal (thankfully) is the sane side of me, and reminds me that we've got baby showers coming up, and that we should wait to buy things we need until AFTER we have the baby showers.  He also kindly reminds me that my "we won't have time to set everything up" excuse is invalid, and that I don't have to do everything myself and that (get this) he can set everything up for me.  I know, shocker right?  Apparently in my lovely preggo brain, its a new concept.  Haha.  Poor guy.  I'm going to drive him nuts over the next 10 weeks.

Alright.  About little dude:
- He's supposedly almost 16 inches long and 3 pounds.  That makes him about the size of a cabbage according to my app.
- He's definitely running out of room in there...he's actually kicking less and more just rolling around now.
- The one place he does still love to actually kick is right up under my right ribs.  I imagine that's not going to change over the next 10 weeks.
- He was kind enough to have hiccups in a place where Neal could feel them last week!
- Heart rate: We'll find out later this week

About mom and dad:
- My belly button is ALMOST out!  I have a ridiculously deep belly button, so it really hasn't even been close until this past week.  No stretch marks yet!  Woohoo!
- We're taking prenatal classes.  We're actually about half way done now.  We've done three classes on labor and delivery so far.  In the next three weeks we have a tour of the hospital, a breastfeeding class, and a newborn care class.
- We're learning about how differently we process things.  Neal processes things by not worrying about them until they happen, and then learning about them then.  I process things by learning everything I can about a subject if there's even a slight possibility I think they could happen to me.
- I finally had to take my engagement ring off this past week.  I can still wear my wedding ring comfortably, but having both rings on there was getting a little too tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment