Background

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

So much to do, so little time

It feels like it has been forever since I posted.

I started new jobs a couple weeks ago.  I'm now the Conference Coordinator for Front Range.  It's a part time job, so I'm also serving at the Candlelight a couple nights a week.  The coordinator position at Front Range is really quite enjoyable.  I even have my own office!  According to Neal, I'm a big girl now!  Hahaha. 

Serving is also fun.  I've made quite a few friends in a short amount of time.  I seem to have a nightmare about serving every night after I serve.  I'm still trying to figure out why this is happening...everything can go just fine when I'm actually serving, but when I go to bed I have horriffic visions of everything that could possibly go wrong.  I think Neal finds them rather entertaining when I tell him about them, and they SEEM silly, but when I'm actually dreaming them, they scare the heck outta me!!!!

I have my "Truth-Verification" test tonight for Fort Collins dispatch.  Kind of like a polygraph test.  As long as I pass (which, I don't see why I wouldn't...I didn't lie in my interview) I only have the psych test and the drug test left!  I'm very excited, and we're hoping I get the job so we can discuss other "areas" of our lives ;)

It's that time again at the Candlelight: Tech Week!  So, Neal will be living at the theater (basically) until Saturday.  We got "Anything Goes" tore down last night, and they're putting up Oklahoma! for the rest of the week.  It's sure to be a great show.  I'm grateful this week because I actually have friends to hang out with instead of chilling at home by myself (which generally leads to a fight between Neal and me, as well as mild depression for me).  I'm grateful to the two ladies who've invited me over later this week!

No real big updates on school stuff - Neal's still plugging away at classes this semester, and so far doing really well. 

I found out one of my very good friends is having a little boy.  I am SO excited for her and her husband :)  They will be great parents!  I also found out one of my other friends from high school is having a little girl.  Congrats to him as well :)

Well....I think that's about it for now!  Short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment