Background

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Big News :)



We are REALLY excited.  A few months ago I started feeling like Joey needed a sibling, and that feeling kept getting stronger.  It took 7 months before we got pregnant with Joey, so we figured it would take a few months.  Apparently this spirit is very anxious to get here because it took less than a month for this little kiddo to join our family.

We are due March 14, 2016.  If baby were to be born on the due date, they would be 23 months and 2 weeks apart.

It will be an adventure for sure!

(PS.  This is why I've been absent on my blog for a month.  I really, really haven't been feeling well, and I'm just finally getting to the point where I can actually function.)

1 comment:

  1. SO freaking exciting!!! Congratulations on your bun in the oven!

    ReplyDelete