Background

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby J #2 - Week 4

When I finally actually post this (instead of keeping it as a draft), we'll have announced we are pregnant with Baby J #2 :)

I was looking back at my pregnancy posts from Joey, and I feel like I didn't really post enough about it, so I want to get in the habit now of typing something up every month about this pregnancy.  To help with that, I'm going to do a monthly questionaire :)

I've decided that the first trimester is the longest part of pregnancy.  You have to wait to see your OB, wait to tell everyone, and you don't have the baby moving around to keep you entertained and occupied.  I've heard that time goes much faster with your second pregnancy, but I feel like time is DRAGGING.  I'm sure it's just because it's still new, but hopefully time will go a little bit faster these next couple of weeks.

How far along? About 4 1/2 weeks.  We won't know for sure until our ultrasound on the 28th :)
Total weight gain/loss: None.  It should still be a while.
Maternity clothes? Pants.  Haha.  They're the best thing ever.
Stretch marks?  Nope.  I didn't get any with Joey, so I'm hoping I'll be that lucky this time too.
Sleep: Kind of a mess right now.  I can sleep SO easily during the day.  I pretty much sleep for Joey's entire nap time every day.  Nighttime, however, is a totally different story.  It takes me a while to fall asleep, and I wake up at least twice a night.
Best moment this week: Finding out we were pregnant :)
Have you told family and friends: Just immediate family and a few really close friends.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Smoothies
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs made me gag this morning.  That's really been the only things so far, thankfully.
Have you started to show yet: I wish.  But it's just bloat.  Haha.  Hence the maternity pants.
Gender prediction: Boy.  I'm like 99% sure.
Labor Signs: Those can stay away for a while.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  Mostly just tired.

Missing: Being able to sleep whenever I wanted during my first pregnancy, and being able to sleep at night.  I'm already waking up 1-2 times a night, every night.
I can't wait to actually post this! :)

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree that the 1st trimester seems to drrrraaaaggg! And all you wanna do is shout your good news from the rooftops, or at least explain why you're less visible in social settings and such.

    ReplyDelete