Background

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby J #2 - Week 9

How far along? 9 weeks.  Officially in my third month!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm back up a pound!  Yay!!
Maternity clothes? Pants.  Mostly just because they're comfy.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep: It's off and on.
Best moment this week: Being able to eat.  Yay for medication.
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Movement: Apparently the baby is moving but there's no way I can feel it yet.
Food cravings: Still no.  I think the closest thing is peaches.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food.
Have you started to show yet: I can tell, but no one else can.
Gender prediction: I'm starting to lean more towards girl actually....
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: More happy this time.  I think being less nauseous is helping with that.

Missing: Still missing being able to eat without regretting it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for nausea meds!!! Every pregnancy I've tried to find that ONE thing that I can eat without issue and it's different every time. This time was sipping cold Gingerale and nibbling tortilla chips. Probably not the healthiest option, but it worked for me. Hope you find your trick soon!

    ReplyDelete