Background

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby J #2 - Week 6

How far along? 6 weeks today :) We'll know for sure at our ultrasound in about 6 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've lost a pound.  Morning sickness has not treated me well this time.
Maternity clothes? Nope.  With Joey getting sick, and Neal working 16-18 hour days, we've kinda just sat at home and I've lived in comfy clothes.
Stretch marks?  Same as last time.
Sleep: Better.  Joey's wearing me out, so I'm sleeping really well right now.
Best moment this week: Having Joey pet my stomach after watching me do it.
Have you told family and friends: Well, my dad accidentally spilled the beans at a family gathering over the weekend....so more people know now than knew last weekend. Haha
Movement: I wish
Food cravings: Nothing, unfortunately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything and everything in my fridge currently.
Have you started to show yet: Nope.
Gender prediction: Still think boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: It's been off and on this month.

Missing: Being able to open my fridge without gagging and wanting to puke my guts out.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you've not been feeling so great and food has become a necessary evil. I feel your pain! This go around I couldn't stand to open my pantry because to me it had a certain smell that made me so ill. And the leftovers in the fridge were a whole other issue. Hope it doesn't last too much longer.

    ReplyDelete