Background

Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

37 Weeks! Aka at term!




Yay for being at term!  Because we're at 37 weeks now, little dude can come and not have an automatic NICU trip.  I'd prefer he wait until after Sunday though...my doctor is out of town this week, on Spring Break with her kiddos.  I really appreciate my doctor, and would love for her to be there for his birth :)

When we went to the doctor last week, I was already dilating and about half-way effaced.  I'm hoping he won't end up being one of those babies who makes his mom and dad wait on edge for the next 4-5 weeks!  Thankfully he has dropped over the last week, and I am having some Braxton Hicks contractions.

Cravings: Meat and milk.  We go through at least 2 gallons of milk a week right now, and it is most definitely my fault.  I guess at least I'm drinking something healthy ;)

Remember a while back when I posted about my friend Jocelyn inviting me over to make a car seat cover?  Well I finally finished it.  I had to get some different velcro, and I procrastinated...for a while.  But I finished it last night!


That's really about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment