Background

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Baby J #2 - Week 12

How far along? 12 weeks.  Depending on who you ask, I'm in my second trimester.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm pretty sure I'm finally back to my pre-preggo weight.
Maternity clothes? Sometimes.  Mostly because I realized after Joey was born how badly I stretched out my non-maternity clothes, and I don't want to do that again.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep: Less during the day and better at night, thankfully.
Best moment this week: Reading my friends' birth stories.  It makes me excited.
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Movement: I think I've felt the baby move.  Neal thinks its gas.
Food cravings: Peanut butter and chocolate.  I actually just made no-bake cookies so I could have some.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Salad. Actually, it's mostly the dressing, and I can't eat dry salad.  (Jeanie, if you or anyone from the Candlelight reads this and magically decides that I can have a big container of your ranch, I would eat salad again.  Haha)
Have you started to show yet: Sort of.  Its the same as last time where it's easier to tell in the afternoon and evening.
Gender prediction: I'm giving up guessing at this point.  8 more weeks :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  I'm still snappy though.

Missing: Being able to play with Joey without getting exhausted and having to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment