Background

Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baby J #2 - 14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks!  Officially 2nd trimester, no matter who you ask :)
Total weight gain/loss: +2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yup.  We went and bought some new shirts the other day.  It was pretty awesome.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep: Back to sleeping a bit during the day.  It's one of the wonderful side effects of my meds.
Best moment this week: Watching Joey want to hold other babies.  I like to pretend he understands what is happening and wants to "practice."
Have you told family and friends: Yup.
Movement: A few flutters.
Food cravings: Nope.  Lots of aversions though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, salad with cheap salad dressing, pasta, anything I have to cook...
Have you started to show yet: Yup.
Gender prediction: I'm giving up guessing at this point.  6 more weeks :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  Unless I forget to take my meds.

Missing: Being able to function without nausea medication.  But I have to remind myself its only for 6 more months at most.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the 2nd trimester!! Don't you feel like it is a HUGE accomplishment to make it to that point?? Because I do! I hope your nausea starts to lessen in the next few weeks. It's no fun to be so sick and want to do so much, but just can't. The prize at the end is always worth it, though!

    ReplyDelete