Background

Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads, uncles, grandfathers, guys who are like second dads, etc.

BUT, I'm not gonna lie.  I've got the best dad ever!

Meet Brent Sabec.  




Pretty studly guy, right?  Well, he's my dad, and I think he's a pretty legit guy.
A few things about him:

+He loves his kiddos, and my momma.  He would do ANYTHING for them!


+ He was baptized in the LDS Church in 2002.

+ He loves hunting and the outdoors in general.  If he could hunt every day for the rest of his life, he'd be a happy camper.  He taught my siblings and me how to hunt (both big game and small game).  He also taught us how to camp, fish, tie flies, hike, and enjoy being up in the mountains.

This was in 2011, when he shot the biggest bull he's ever shot.
+ My dad has also taught me how to change oil, change brakes, did fence post holes, plant a garden, drive a stick shift, lay cement, tell the difference between a flat-head screwdriver and a phillips-head screwdriver, and many other useful things.  

+ My dad was born and raised in Colorado, and he has lived in Colorado his entire life.

+ I think my dad's job is pretty cool.  He is in charge of setting up trade shows and conventions.  He's brilliant when it comes to solving problems and getting things done!

+ He works out like CRAZY!  He is in better shape now than he's ever been.  He works out hard, everyday.

+ My dad enjoys music.  He loves 80s music (specifically hair bands) like KISS, Poison, Twisted Sister, Judas Priest, and other awesome bands.

+ Here's us at mine and Neal's wedding:


And here's our daddy-daughter dance.  We danced to "There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney.  This always has been, and always will be our song.



I love my dad so much!!  Happy Father's Day dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment