Background

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby J #2 - 35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +29 lbs
Maternity clothes? Are starting to get too small
Stretch marks? Just the one small one still
Sleep: Depends on the day.  Some days I sleep really well and others I don't
Best moment this week: My "freezer-meal" baby shower :)
Have you told family and friends: Yup.
Movement: Lots.
Food cravings: Chocolate and peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating enough.  I'm having a hard time eating enough because baby's taking up so much room.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.  In fact, most people think I'm due in any minute when I still have a month to go.
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: I actually started having pre-term labor symptoms on Saturday night that freaked us out a little bit.  Thankfully they calmed down and went away after I drank a ton of fluids and rested.  It made us realize how not ready we are - I've gotten a lot done since then.
Belly Button in or out? Neither.  Just gone.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  I only have to take them off during the night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I was moody until Saturday.  Now I just feel grateful that he didn't come then.

Missing: Not being pregnant.  I'm getting to the point where I can't remember not being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment