Background

Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Baby J #2 - 31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +27 lbs
Maternity clothes? For a long time now
Stretch marks? Just the one small one still
Sleep: Well, that's completely thrown off right now - Joey being sick has totally jacked up my nighttime sleep
Best moment this week: Neal being able to feel "the dance party" going on in my belly
Have you told family and friends: Yup.
Movement: Less in total, more that can be felt on the outside though.  So begins the "running out of room" stage
Food cravings: I'm having more aversions than anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific, just things here and there
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.  That's about it.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat. It might actually pop this time.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  But they're starting to leave indents in my fingers, so I imagine I'll have to go down to one ring soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on how much sleep I got the night before

Missing: Being able to cuddle with Joey like a normal person - I always have to lay in weird positions to avoid crushing him or to avoid getting dizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment