Background

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hopes for the future

I'm watching a show on BYUtv called "Army of Faith: Inside the MTC."  It makes me think of all of the hopes and dreams I have for my children; all of the excitement I have built up inside of me.  There are many times in primary that I have looked back at the children sitting behind me and seen their testimonies shining through their eyes, and I think to myself, "This is our future...these are right children who are future righteous young men and women who will go on to be missionaries, wives, husbands, and parents," and I start to cry because I feel the joy and hope that comes from that.  I cannot wait until I get to see this light in my own children.  I cannot wait until I get to teach my children about the Gospel and help them begin building their testimonies and learning to love their Lord and Savior.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing it. I know how you feel, our youth really are were it is at. I get emotional thinking about what divine potential they have and then knowing that, as a mother, I get to play a small part (ok maybe a big part) in helping them on their path to greatness. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete