Background

Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Today

Today.  Sunday, July 29th.  I am whirling between happy and sad, from one moment to the next. Today was my last Sunday as the CTR 6 teacher.  I looked at all those little faces that I've gotten to know for the last 6 months.  I saw how happy they are, and I can see the changes that have happened since I became their teacher.  I feel and remember the things they have taught me about love and having an eagerness to learn.  Today was our last official day in our current ward, and we got to speak.  Today I found out that my best friend from high school had her little boy, and that everything went well and everyone is healthy.  Today I look around my house and see my house in disarray...half packed, but not really packed.  In a week we will be in our new home, and I will be preparing to start my new job in less than 24 hours.  We are doing and have so much to do this week that I really would rather sit and do nothing.  But unfortunately, we have to do all of these things.  We have to pack, and we are going to leave.  We will all press on...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment