Background

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things you wish you knew before you were a mom

Neal and I are not quite to the stage of having children yet, but it is definitely in the near-ish future.  Because I know this, and to keep myself busy, I am trying to find talents to develop that will help me when we do become parents.  So, my question to you, is what do you wish you knew before you were a mom?  What do you wish you would have done differently before you had kids?  What do you wish you had learned how to do before your little one(s) were born?

Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I really wished I knew how to use a sewing machine and that I even had one! I wanna make blankets and diaper bags but I don't know how to sew and it frustrates me to no end! I know its still in the future for you guys but what I was glad I did before I became a mother was take a lamaze class and a breasted feeding class. Helped to prepare me for birth and made the birth not seem so stressful or unexpected. It also helped me later when I was starting to breastfeed and helped me to know it was ok if it was stressful, and it kept me going and dedicated. I hope these helped! :)

    ReplyDelete