Background

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Babies :) (No, I'm not preggo)

Let me start off by saying that about a gazillion of my friends are either preggo or just had a little one come into their lives in the last year.

With that being said....I am ridiculously, unbelievably, baby hungry.  Neal and I have been talking a bit about kiddos lately, and have come up with a plan.  A plan that made me even more baby hungry.  A plan that if it doesn't pan out, I might cry.  We're coming up on a year of being married.  For some people that's not enough time.  They don't want to throw kids into the mix yet.  But Neal and I were talking last night, and seriously...if the last year was supposed to be the worst year of our marriage (everyone talks about how the first year is the worst) then we are going to have one freaking awesome marriage because really, the last year has been amazing.

We just to get into arguments over having chitlins.  Now we're both pretty comfortable with the idea of it.  Both pretty relaxed.  Hopefully our plan will pan out the way I am praying every day for it to, and we'll be able to be baby crazy instead of baby hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment