Background

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

TEMPLE!


OHkay. So, the explaination to my continuous temple posts.

NO, Neal and I are not engaged.

However, I had a dream last night that I went to the temple for my endowment. OH GOODNESS! I have had this drive and longing and excitement building in me all day! It's all I've been able to think about! It's ridiculous!!!!!

Oh :) I'm so excited! Patience. It's a difficult thing right now :) It's something I've been waiting for, for a very long time. The day is within sight (although, I don't know exactly what day it will be...) and it is making me more "anxious excited" than ever before!

Luckily, I get to at least be on the grounds tomorrow. Yay!

My mom laughed at me when I told her though. Her comment was "what's funny is that it will probably be NOTHING like you've imagined".

Don't care! Still excited!

1 comment:

  1. It will be an amazing day for you. Hope it happens soon. :)

    ReplyDelete