Background

Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

4 year anniversary

My sweet husband and I have been married for 4 years now.  I really can't believe it.

Look at us :) we were just babies (ok, we still are, but not as much).


I really cannot put into words how much I cherish this man.  In four short years, we have been through a lot together - birth, death, financial hardships, financial plenty, house buying, parenting...the list goes on and on.

I'm so grateful for the love and the relationship that we have built over the last four years.

We celebrated by going to dinner and a show at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse.  We were treated really well.  It was fun to go somewhere that we had a connection to, and celebrate with people we know and love.

I love you babe.  Here's to eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment