Background

Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swagbucks

So I discovered Swagbucks a couples weeks ago, and I love it.  For anyone who doesn't know what Swagbucks is, it's a website that you can earn "swagbucks" on, and redeem the swagbucks for gift cards (like Amazon), and other things.  It's kind of like a credit card cash back reward program, but you don't have to have a credit card.

You can watch videos, play games, use their search engine, check out products, and answer polls or surveys.

I KIND OF cheat because I just let the videos play while I am at work (I've figured out you don't ACTUALLY have to watch them).  For every 10 videos you watch you get 3 swagbucks.  You need about 500 swagbucks to get a $5 giftcard.  But hey! A $5 giftcard over a couple weeks is better than none at all!

If you want to start a swagbucks account and start earning, go ahead and leave a comment, send me an email, or call/text me.  I can send you an invite (and then I get swagbucks for recommending you!)



****Update**** I found out recently that you earn more swagbucks if you refer people (which makes sense when I think about it).  I also discovered that they have TONS of baby stuff that you can redeem your swagbucks for.  Thought that would be kind of cool for all you mommas out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment