Background

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

My very first :)

Ah! My very first blog :) I'm finally catching up with the world. Hahaha :)

Life for me currently: Life is AMAZING! Ever since coming back to the Single's Ward, I have received countless blessings. I had a calling that helped me learn about how I personally receive revelation, which in turn, helped in my personal life as well. I am now serving as a ward missionary and a Gospel Principles teacher. I teach my first lesson in a week, and I'm WAY excited. If you have any suggestions, please, feel free to share :)

Work is....work. Haha. Not much else to say about it. I "retired" from the police department. I'll be taking 16 credit hours during the fall semester, and 14 credit hours during the spring semester next year, and combined with Kinsco, volunteering with the police department had to go. I will miss it, and I learned a lot, but I couldn't handle the stress and bad things I saw/learned about every week :(

School is going well. I've taken as many GT Spanish credits as I can, so hopefully I don't loose most of it!! I should be done with my associate's in May '11. Woot woot! I'm excited, and then hopefully will move on to my bachelor's. I've decided on music of some sort, but not sure where to focus my attention yet!

Yes, there is a boy. His name is Neal Johnson, and he is AMAZING! He served his mission in Manchester, England. I love hearing his mission stories! We met playing Ultimate Frisbee. He was on the other team, and no one on my team would guard him (because he's pretty much an amazing player). Guarding turned into talking which turned into exchanging phone numbers. Our first date wasn't intended to be a date, but it turned into one anyway :) We went to Baskin Robbins and got .31 cent ice cream, went back to his house and watched the Nuggets game, and then ended up having an epic pillow fight! He officially asked me to be his girlfriend on May 2 (yup...my birthday...talk about an amazing birthday present!).

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up to date!! I'm not super good at keeping up with things like this, but I'll try! I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. No worries -- you get pretty used to it if you do it about once a week. Even if you have nothing really interesting going on, I've found it's pretty therapeutic to blog sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete