Background

Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tiffany and Chase's wedding: June 29, 2013

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 my sister Tiffany got married to Chase Madsen.
She is now officially Tiffany Madsen.

The night before we took Tiffany to Buffalo Wild Wings for her bachelorette party.  I only took one picture that night, and I don't think she'd want me to share it - it's a picture of her with one of her presents.  Haha.

She and Chase got married in our Grandma and Grandpa Sabec's backyard.  It was beautiful and the perfect setting for their special day.

The ceremony was at 5:30 pm, and the reception began about 7:00 pm.
Their first dance was to "You're My Best Friend" by Jason Reeves.
Tiffany and my dad danced to "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw.
Chase and his mom danced to "In My Life" by The Beatles.

They both truly looked amazing, and happy to be together.  I wish them all the joy and happiness available in married life!!

Here are some pictures from that day:

All pictures with "Katie Britt Photography" logo are copyright by Katie Britt Photography.
All other pictures were taken by Neal or me.





























No comments:

Post a Comment