Background

Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Diamond Rio at the Candlelight

Last night (aka July 1st) the country band Diamond Rio was at the Candlelight Dinner Theater.  They will be doing one more show there tonight.

A couple weeks ago I was asked if I wanted to serve.  Neal and I talked about it, since it was on one of my days off (and I love my days off).  I decided that it was going to be the only way I would get to see the show, AND I would get paid to see the show instead of paying to see it.

So, I served last night, and I'm SO glad I did!  Pat, the food and beverage manager, sent me and 3 other servers up to the green room to serve the band drinks.  That was WAY cool!

I got to watch the show after taking care of my server duties.  I also got to see Neal on stage with them.  It was pretty cool!!

Neal on stage with the keyboard player.

Sound check

Neal's view from monitor world.




No comments:

Post a Comment